Hello,
Is it possible to customize a modal popup button? I have inserted one on http://denverhighrises.com/buy-access/, but don’t need it to look like a menu. I actually just need a button that says “VIEW SAMPLE REPORT.”
Thank you,
J
Hello,
Is it possible to customize a modal popup button? I have inserted one on http://denverhighrises.com/buy-access/, but don’t need it to look like a menu. I actually just need a button that says “VIEW SAMPLE REPORT.”
Thank you,
J
Hi,
Thanks for writing in! Regretfully this isn’t a feature offered by X. It could be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this. X is quite extensible with child themes, so there are plenty of possibilities.
Thanks for understanding. Take care!
Thank you for the feedback. I have decided not to use this feature in lieu of a different approach. I suggest your developers redesign the modal popup functionality to be inherent in buttons. In other words, you could design a button using all the lovely features currently offered in V2 elements. Then, you could choose whether or not to make it modal. Just a thought.
Thank you!
J
Hi J,
We certainly appreciate the feedback! This is something we can add to our list of feature requests. This way it can be taken into consideration for future development. All of these items are discussed with our team internally and prioritized based on the amount of interest a particular feature might receive. Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.