Customize menu button on mobile

Hi there - I have 2 questions (this is my site: http://vibrantcelestialmeditation.org):

  1. I’d like to centre the navbar menu button under my site logo image only on mobile view. Currently its aligned to the left.
  2. I’d like to have my navbar look like the one on this site (https://thecuratedtravel.com) - they built their site using X theme. Transparent with white font when you get to the page, but then the background becomes white semi-transparent with black font and top-fixed as you scroll.

Thanks for your help!

Hi There,

1- Please add the following code to Theme Options Custom CSS

@media (max-width: 979px)  {
.masthead-inline .x-btn-navbar {
    margin-right: 40%;
    margin-bottom: 20px;

}}

2 - Please refer to : https://xthemeusers.com/code-snippet/navigation-background-fade/

Hope it helps

Hope it helps

The code for the mobile button worked great.
The code for the navbar didn’t work but I found a different code which worked perfectly in the old forum (https://theme.co/apex/forums/topic/navbar-styling-5/?replyto=1402340#post-1402769).
Thanks!

Hello @vcmna,

We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
Thanks for letting us know!

Best Regards.