Customize layout behavior - Edges thickness

Hi,
I’m not sure about how to explain my problem. I put some images, so I hope it will be clearer.

I want to achieve the same edges thickness of this website: https://www.monasterolo-psicologotorino.it/chi-sono/ (green color). On a wide screen it is almost the same (as picture below), but the problem rises when I reduce the size of the browser window or I look at it on mobile (as next pictures shows).

How can I get the same edges thickness/layout behavior?

Hope I explain myself clear.

Thank you very much!

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Please go to Pro > Launch > Theme Options > Layout and Design and set your layout Site Max Width to 1086, then set the Site Width to 80. That should do it :slight_smile:

Thanks.

Hi,
I followed your suggestion, but I stil see those thick edges on mobile devices. It’s not changed on mobile. How can I do?

I think that what I want is to achieve something like the layout of Integrity 9 Demo.

Thanks again!

Hello There,

It does not work because the example url is using a custom media query css. If you want to apply the same to your site, please add the following CSS code in the X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r) or in the customizer, Appearance > Customize > Custom > Edit GLOBAL CSS

@media only screen and (max-width: 799px) and (min-width: 768px){
  .x-container.max.width {
    width: 720px;
  }
}

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px) and (min-width: 640px){
  .x-container.max.width {
    width: 580px;
  }
}

@media only screen and (max-width: 599px) and (min-width: 480px){
  .x-container.max.width {
    width: 420px;
  }
}

@media only screen and (max-width: 479px){
  .x-container.max.width {
    width: 300px;
  }
}

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

Hi, thanks for the code, but it doesn’t change what I want.

Inspecting the Integrity 9 Demo html/css with Chrome, I found that it’s set up on 1000px (Site Max Width) and 88% (Site Width), is it right? Because, setting the same parameters on my site width, I’ve got the looking I wanted.

Are these Integrity9 numbers correct?

Hi There,

I Compared your site and the width is the same as integrity 9? Please make sure your browser is not zoomed.

if that is not the case, please let us know how you would like to improve your site so we can guide you.

Thank you

Yes,
as wrote in the last post, I think I found the right way to set up the width, as you confirm me now.

So, I think the issue is solved :slight_smile:

Glad to hear it’s sorted.

Cheers!