Customize element Gap in wordpress 4.9.1 and x-theme

Hi
I am running x-theme and wordpress 4.9.1 and I cant customize the height of the element Gap anymore it used to be really easy
/Carina

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

Hope you are using a latest version of X theme.
Please send us your login details in s asecure note so that we can have a look on to your issue.

Thanks

Hi
Thanks for coming back, there is one update available for the x-theme but I dont dare to install it just yet though I have no back up solution in place yet. The site is still not public…

do you think the issue is wihtin the x-theme?

Hi there,

We can’t say anything about the issue without checking it. Some time it causes due to third party plugin conflict and sometime s due to memory limit. Lots of issue has been addressed in the latest version of the theme also.

Thanks for understanding.

I have found the problem I have 2 different elements for GAP no one classic and another one and only the classic oen can be adjusted in height

We are glad that you figure it out!

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.