Customize category and tag pages

Hello to everyone, these days I’m creating my first site through the x theme, the problem I’m getting hard ahead and I can not overcome is whether it’s possible to change the layout of the categories and tag pages. The problem stems from the fact that I have in mind a very specific graphic for my site but if i can not change those pages as i want … I was thinking of create only “pages” and insert my articles and products … but doing so I would not know how to filter with grids and don’t have any categories and tags i dont’ think will be good…you know if you can customize those pages or if there is an escamotage?

Hi,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully, at this time I am not entirely certain what it is you would like to accomplish based on the information given in your email. If you wouldn’t mind providing us with a little more clarification on what it is you’re wanting to do (a link to a similar example site would be very helpful, or perhaps some screenshots), we’ll be happy to provide you with a response once we have a better understanding of the situation.