Hi,
I am trying to put some finishing touches on my blog pages, but I am having an issue with the image. I would like the image to be the same width as the text, no matter how you stretch the screen. Is this possible? Thanks so much!
Hi,
I am trying to put some finishing touches on my blog pages, but I am having an issue with the image. I would like the image to be the same width as the text, no matter how you stretch the screen. Is this possible? Thanks so much!
Hi there,
Please add this code in the customizer:
.single-post .entry-thumb img {
width: 100%;
max-width: 100%;
}
Hope this helps.
Thanks for the reply. I added the code. However, the image still seems to max out after about 1250px. The image itself is larger than it is displaying. Any idea what is causing this? Thanks!
Hi There,
Look for this block on your custom CSS and remove it.
.single-post .entry-thumb img {
max-width: 700px;
}
Hope it helps,
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.