Hello…today I wanted to change my site width. When I went into my customizer/Layout and Design, I do not get the option to “Save” the changes. It just has the Published button greyed out.
Odd.
Thanks for any help…
Hello…today I wanted to change my site width. When I went into my customizer/Layout and Design, I do not get the option to “Save” the changes. It just has the Published button greyed out.
Odd.
Thanks for any help…
Hi There,
Please try testing a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
If it doesn’t help, would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:
Thanks.
Thanks for responding. It’s working again this morning. 
all the best,
You’re always welcome!
Cheers.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.