Customization not taking effect

Dear Themeco Support,

great supporter of your work here but I have been stumbling upon a few obstacles and I hope you can be of more help. I am building a fitness website that offers free content along with articles and blog posts so I had to switch from the Integrity stack to the Ethos stack as that would better suit the website I have in mind. Unfortunately the switch caused a few problems to my website, for one, the callout cards no longer retained the background image and all sorts of other problems happened to it. My portfolio tab also experienced issues. I have tried to fix these minor issues by editing the CSS but nothing helped. Hope you guys have the answer to this? Much appreciated

Hi there,

Changing the Stack should not break any built in functionality including cards elements unless there was a customization of code in place.

Please kindly remove any customization you may had and test the case.

Also please kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your website using secure note functionality of the post and give us one by one the cases you have problems with URLs and screenshots to follow up.

Thank you.