Customise buttons are broken

Hi,

If I open the theme options and try to customise the CSS or JS i see the section broken.
If I click on the buttons the page goes on a infinite refresh.

I don’t think you need a technical description by now, you can see the issue just having a look to the screenshot.

Hi There,

You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
Also would mind adding this in your wp-config.php located at the root directory of your site.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line

/* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

Here you have a video tutorial in any case:

Let us know how it goes.

Let us know how it goes!