Customisation Page (Javascript/Jquery)

Hi there,

I am looking for an experienced web developer who could hep with my project.

The concept at the moment is

• My original idea is to use the present website www.compostbuddy.com.au and add the decision tool on the page as the client is already like the present website. But it depends also on how feasibility it is when programming. Currently, I use X Pro wordpress platform. Or if it is too complex to add in the X Pro wordpress platform, we may create another subdomain that is specifically for the decision page that is linked from the main website. The latter option is not the ideal but it is an option.
  • Explanation of each choice would show similar to a Pop Up comment when the mouse is hovered on that choice. Or to make it simpler I think to have a box of explanation underneath of each question. So the user knows the suitable choice for their situation.
  • The answer might be chosen by filling in or click a button or multiple choices (not sure yet) some kind similar to Google Form I guess.
  • The answer of each question is to put in the template report.
  • After all question is selected, the programming checking against the list and fill in the template with the recommendations. Then it show the pdf report and then the visitor can download to print.
  • There are a limited recommendations that are used throughout.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.