Custom Widgetbar Function Stopped Working After Update

I have moved my widgetbar to the bottom and is suppose to slide up when I click the shopping cart icon it is suppose to make the widgetbar appear. When I just updated X two days ago, that function quick working. Actually, that and my login/logout link quick working. Any idea why or how I can fix it?

site: https://boundarydevices.com

Hi there,

Please double check your customization code, the new release might have some HTML classes or tags changed which your customization uses the old version. Check the selectors of the jQuery code that you use and make sure that you tweak the code to the new codebase.

Also, you will need to update the Cornerstone to the newest version, now you are using a new version of the theme with the outdated version for the Cornerstone which is not compatible.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.