Custom splash page

Hello, I was wondering if it’s possible to have this animation (www.jlemoser.com/logo-3) be like a splash page where this is the first thing you see before the homepage appears (www.jlemoser.com). Ideally the animation will automatically play and then when’s it done just fade out into the homepage. I also would like it to only happens once so that when someone clicks on my site logo to go back to the homepage they don’t have to sit through a 10 second animation again. Here is a similar example of what I would like to achieve www.andreadlabarile.it. I have a feeling this might be outside the scope of your guys work but it would be awesome if you guys have any ideas on how to achieve this effect.

Thanks,
-Joey

Hi there,

Unfortunately, that is not a feature that our theme offer and not a simple customization that we can take part. It is completely outside of our support scope and you need to seek help from a developer.

There are few 3rd party plugins available that do somewhat the similar thing but I am not sure about that first time load only feature. I did a google search which might come handy for your research. Consider this Google Search as an extra step to be helpful and not an official recommendation of us to use those plugins.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.