Custom skin in The Grid to show circular medai

How do I set a custom skin so that the grid will show the images in circles?
Thanks

Hi there,

I searched The Grid documentation and could not find any options to make this is easy for you. but I found this article for Essential Grids:

https://www.themepunch.com/faq/create-circled-grid-items/

Maybe you consider using that plugin instead to achieve your design goal? You can install Essential Grids from X > Overview page in the Extensions section.

Thank you.

Thanks. Ditched The Grid and used Essential Grid and it works. Except… I’m trying to also get a shadow behind each circle. I added custom CSS to the Item Skin (box-shadow) and it shows the shadow, except the shadow is getting cropped by the container: see www.swapnahaddow.co.uk/draft
Any ideas?
Thanks

Hi there,

Please kindly add the code below to X > Launch > Options > CSS:

.esg-container-fullscreen-forcer .esg-entry-media-wrapper {
	padding: 3px;
}

Hope it helps.

Perfect! Thanks so much - excellent support as always.

We are glad to be of a help :slight_smile: Thank you.