Custom Sidebars Not Showing Up

Hello,

I have created custom sidebars for my Forums bbpress page and my Blog page and posts, but I cannot prevent the “Main Sidebar” from displaying instead, even when it doesn’t have any widgets attributed to it. Can you help me replace the Main Sidebar with my two custom sidebars?

I tried installing and activating the Custom Sidebars plugin but it doesn’t work either.

Thanks,
Kevin

Hi There,

Can you please check if the sidebar has configure properly for the mentioned pages.
Please check the screenshot, and let me know if this works for you.

If the issue still exist after the setting please send us your site details in a secure note, so that we can have a look on to it.

Thanks

I figured it out. Thank you for the prompt reply!

1 Like

Awesome! we are glad that your issue has been resolved.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.