Custom Shape Buttons

Hi Everyone,

I am starting a project and want to be able to change the shape of buttons outside the normal settings in Pro. For example, maybe have the ends at a slant or something. Here is an example that I found.

I don’t know how to go about doing this. Any help would be great!

This is an automated message to notify you that your thread was posted in the wrong forum, and it has been moved to the correct place. A member of our team will be happy to reply just as soon as your thread is up. How support works.

For support, please post all questions in the Support Forum.

For peer to peer conversations with other Themeco customers about tips, customizations, or suggestions you are welcome to use the Conversation Forum (no official support provided here).

Design & Development, Marketing & Media, and Hosting & Optimization are for discussion with fellow Apex members about non Themeco related topics. Please keep this in mind in the future.

Thank-you!

Hi There,

To achieve that you would need custom development and would be out of the scope of our support. I am not 100% sure this exact shape can be achieved.

You could play with the border radius properties, for example, add to the style box of the button in Cornerstone

border-bottom-right-radius: 25px;

It does not look 100% the same but it is similar, you also could use images instead of your buttons.

Hope it helps!