Custom 'Section' 1/7

Trying to make 7 rows to solve the problem of tables not being responsive.
Basically I need to make a basic timetable which I’ve created with code, however it isn’t responsive with mobile.

So thinking if I can make 7 sections and fill this text then I can just add each day of the week.

I’ve looked into adding plug ins such as noo calender etc however the time table never changes.

When I try to customise the field to add 7 it just stays as 5 places.

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Here’s the link to the page with the code timetable

https://yogastudio.net.au/wpsite/timetable/

I’m happy to pay someone to sort this page out.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi
You need to adjust the font size so that the table can fit on mobile screen.
It is so easy.
I checked what you did, the container is responsive but the text is not responsive.

1 Like

Oh my goodness, thank you so much

Can I pay you to do this? I’ve tried adding code and it just isn’t working on mobiles… I can’t change the size of the paragraph text … so looking for a code!

1 Like

Is it a cornerstone text?
If so, edit the page using cornerstone, then go to general settings on the left bar.
You will see general, and responsive text.
Select compression of 2

However, you need to indicate the selector to work, If for example it is a paragraph, give an ID to the paragraph such as p1, then put in the selector #p1 p

1 Like

unfortunately not cornerstone, I was considering creating it in cornerstone to make this page mobile friendly however then the ‘section’ would only divide into 5 parts not 7 parts (need 7 for each day of the week).

Thanks anyway I really appreciate your help.

Ill rebuild in cornerstone : ) thank you

1 Like

It is easier in cornerstone. If you are using normal editor you need to add codes such as:

@media (min-width: 768)
{
body
{
font-size: 17px;
}
h1
{
font-size:24px;
}
}

1 Like

Welcome.
Trying to help as much as i can.

1 Like

@tarekr

Thanks for helping out. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you all so much Ill try this code

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

Thanks again for all of your help, I’ve finally got it sorted in cornerstone
https://yogastudio.net.au/wpsite/timetable/
works on mobile and on desktop

1 Like

We are glad that it shorted!

Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.