Custom search page

Hi,
I’m trying to make a custom search page so that the results come up in a column format of 4 posts per row rather than one large picture of a post that I have now.
I’d love some help with this as I’ve been trying for a while but to no avail.
An example can be seen here.

Hi There,

Please try adding the following code to Theme Options CSS

@media (min-width:979px){
.search-results article {
width: 24.95%;
padding: 0 1em 2em !important;
float: left;
}
.search-results .entry-wrap {
width: 100% !important;
padding-left: 0 !important;
}
.search-results .entry-content.excerpt {
display: none;
}
.search-results h2.entry-title {
font-size: 90%;
}
}

Hope it helps!

Thanks - the code does exactly what I want it to do - but the pictures and layout looks strange with regards to pagination so will have a play around with it.

You’re welcome! Yes, you may change or enhance it according to your preference.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.