Custom Product Taxonomy layout

Hi!

I have used CPT-UI to create a custom taxonomy and assigned it to WooCommerce products.

I can pull dynamic data from this taxonomy, but I cannot create an archive layout for it. I tested this on a simple WooCommerce install and I am getting the same result.

Event the general Shop layout that should cascade down isn’t affecting the Custom taxonomy archive. Does this mean we cannot assign Layouts to custom taxonomy archives?

Thank you!

Hey Misho,

Thanks for reaching out!

It would be best if you could share with us your admin credentials so that we can check your setup properly? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hii, no problem. Secure note updated.

The Custom taxonomy is called “Brendovi”, which means “Brands”. The single form is “Brend”.

If you go to the Layout builder and try for example the “Shop archive” or the “Outlet” WC archive, and you try to preview “Product Brend” or "Perhaps it will be “Proizvod brend”, the native WC arhive is being shown with a message “No suitable preview area found”.

The “brend” non-hierarchical taxonomy was created with CPT-UI and assigned to WC Products.

Thanks!

Hello Misho,

Please make sure you have assigned the layout to the taxonomy. I have tested it on your category layout and it seems that it is working fine. Please have a look at the screenshot in the secure note.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Hello Misho,

By withdrawing the post, I believe you already have resolved the issue. If the issue still existed, you can let us know.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.