Custom Post Types Pro?

Hello,
I’m setting up a LMS with Pro.
I need 2 custom post types.
One for courses the other one for lessons, but I can’t setup parent-children.
I’m using Custom Post Types UI.

Note: Hierarchical is true and in the supports array is present post-attribute.
How can I use Lessons as children and Courses as parent?

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!
Seems this is a issue with a third party plugins, which is out of our theme support. How ever you can take support from the plugin developer and WordPress community by asking question here https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/custom-post-type-ui

We believe you will be getting a helpful response from there.

THanks for understanding!

Hello,
I’ve solved changing plugin.
At the moment I want to create a sort of search page:

Topics and DAW are taxonomy, Instructors is author.
How can I display entries?

Hi there,

I don’t quite get what you are trying to accomplish. Would you mind providing us more details so that we can give you some suggestions?

Thank you.

Hi Jade,
I want to print out all courses in one page, then the user can search by instructor, daw etc with just clicking his choice

Hi there,

The quick way for displaying all the post items for a custom type is to use some of the bundled plugins with Pro. For example the grid plugin where you can filter the output using the options available and specify which custom post type they should come from. It will then generate a shortcode which you can use on a page or use the specific element in Cornerstone.

Another options that would take some custom customization is to code your own template files. Kindly follow the suggestion here. Please note that this would fall beyond the scope of our support as this requires some customization. As such, you will need to investigate this particular issue on your own or seek help from a developer should you not feel comfortable making these changes yourself.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.