Custom post types - glossary

Hi, I previously posted this in the wrong account - sorry for that, I thought I had logged into this one which has the licence for the site with the issue I am asking about. I’ll log into the other one shortly and delete that.

Hi, I’ve set up a glossary on a site with WP Glossary - it’s doing nearly everything I/the client needs but I can’t get it to display the headings from the glossary items. Plug in developer says he thinks the theme does not support custom post types - I kind of think you must do or there must be some method to do this.

Can you have a look please:

https://tiger-law.com/glossary-cat/tiger-law-glossary-of-legal-terms/

I’ll include site log in in private post so if you need to you can go in.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! All the headings is not displaying because you have a custom css added in the settings. You added this:

.entry-title {
    display: none; 
}

You will have to update it and use this instead:

.entry-title {
    display: none; 
}

.type-glossary .entry-title {
    display: block; 
}

Please let us know how it goes.

Perfect, thank you. That’s done it. Forgot I had that code there for something else.

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.