Custom Post Type

I created two new custom post types. Stories and classrooms. What CSS would I need to enter so the post name, author name and date don’t show automatically in the top left corner of a new post? Also, what CSS would I need to enter so the posts automatically allow content to go all the way left and all they way right?

Here is a sample post to see the issues.

Hi There,

Please use this css and let us know how this works.

.single single-classroom .p-meta {
  display: none;
}

Regarding g the content question I am not exactly sure what you want to achieve here. Please post a screenshot so that we can suggest you better.
Mean while please check this tutorial, how to create a good custom post type and its template so that it will minimize your CSS effort.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.