Custom Post Type Template is lost every time I save in Cornerstone

I use 2 plugins to have a CPT, including the ability to apply a page template to it:

  • Custom Post Type Maker

  • Custom Post Type Page Template

My problem:
I create a new page, and assign page template “blank - No Container | Header, Footer” to it, and save it. Works fine.
Then I edit it with Cornerstone. Looks ok.
But then, as soon as I save my changes in Cornerstone and the page refreshes, it changes to the default page template (with container and a sidebar).
What can I do to make it remember my intentional template?

Hi There,

It sounds like you might be having an issue with a third party plugin or script. Regretfully, we cannot provide support for third party plugins or scripts as our support policy in the sidebar states due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to X will need to be directed to the original developer.

Thank you for your understanding.