Custom post type plug in problem with Pro

Hi!

I installed this plug-in to create custom post types: https://it.wordpress.org/plugins/custom-post-type-ui/
(I just need to have a fast portfolio-like category on the main UI of wordpress, like this one: https://cdn.elegantthemes.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/dashboard-custom-post-type-added.png)

Ok so once I created the first post in my custom post type, I can’t edit it with Pro; it takes my in the wp-login.php page (also if I logged 2 seconds before) and when I log in again, it shows me the blank page (title of the post + date). I can’t edit it.

Have you suggestions for plug-ins that works good with Pro?

Thanks!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! By default, Pro content editor is only allowed to edit the post, page and portfolio items. If you have another custom post type, please include it in the Pro settings. Simply go to Pro > Settings > Allowed Post Types. You will have to include the newly created custom post type.

Hope this helps.

Hey there, thanks for the reply. I already did what you suggested me, maybe I didn’t explained myself correctly:

  • I did the settings thing
  • when I click on “edit with pro” it takes my in the wp-login.php page (also if I logged 2 seconds before)
  • when I log in again, it shows me the blank page (title of the post + date) and I can’t edit it.

Have you suggestions for plug-ins that works good with Pro?
Thanks

Hello There,
​
​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password
​
Thank you.

Ok here’s the credentials

Hi There,

Please double check the password. It is incorrect.

Hi created a new user for you

Hi,

Still doesn’t work, please check again.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.