Custom position and size of the "close button" in "off canvas" element

Dear Team,

first of all I want to say thanks for your awesome work on the “Pro Theme”!

Could you please help me out with the following problems (see also picture below):

  1. I´d like to move the “Close Button” in the “Off Canvas” Element on a custom position (little bit more right and down). How is this possible?

  2. Moreover I’d like to make the button bigger. How is this possible?

Thanks for your help!

Hi @romanpaeske,

Thanks for writing in.

There is an available control for the size of the X button. Check the image below:

And for the position of the close button, it can be moved by Custom CSS. but as of now, we need to check your setup to determine of the custom CSS is the right custom CSS so that it will prevent long and confusing thread.

Please share us the URL where your off canvas is located.

Thanks.

Hi @nico,

sorry for my late response! I figured it already out! Thanks for your help!
Very awesome support here!

Cheers, Roman

Glad you’ve sorted it and thank you for letting us know.

Cheers!