Custom Page Template

Hi there,

Site: https://fantasy-books.live
X Pro 1.2.7
Wordpress 4.9.1

I’m trying to make a custom page template in X Pro. Can you show me how?

I think I found a method, but I keep getting Headers Already Sent Errors even though there is no space before or after the ?> and <?php

So, it must be something else.

What I did was make a template similar to the others in the child theme, and just changed the names and the content function.

Any Idea what the problem could be?

J

Hi J,

Would you mind providing the admin and FTP details of your site in a Secure Note so that we can check your current setup?

Thank you.

Hi there. I actually figured out the problem.

Thanks though.

Glad you’ve sorted it out. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.