Custom Map

Hi There,

I have a new site which I am currently developing in order to replace my existing one.
I am having a bit of trouble with the map on my contact page and how to add in a custom marker.

The old company website was passed to a different developer who was able to do this, but I am not sure how.

In this new site I am using the X theme and was wondering is there any way I could use what was in the old site and add it into the new.

The new site is: new.creation360ltd.com and go to contact us to view the map.

The old site is: creation360ltd.com and scroll down to see the map with the custom marker.

Any assistance would be grateful and if you need usernames and passwords I can assist.

Thanks

Hi There,

If you use the Google Map Element you can use a custom graphic for your PIN.

Please take a look.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.