Hi - After spending a good couple of hours searching, Can anyone tell me how I would achieve a button that looks liek this:
Many thanks,

Hi - After spending a good couple of hours searching, Can anyone tell me how I would achieve a button that looks liek this:
Many thanks,

Hi There,
Thanks for writing in! Please provide us with the link to your reference page, so that we can assist you with a possible workaround.
Thanks!
https://cardstack.com/overview is the form I am trying to duplicate - My development site is: bareleads.com.au/lj
Many thanks,
Z
Hi,
To achieve that, you can add this in Cornerstone Builder > CSS
.tco-subscribe-form > fieldset {
margin-left: -4px;
}
.tco-subscribe-form input[type="submit"] {
background: #2db642 url(https://cardstack.com/assets/images/right-arrow.svg) center center no-repeat;
text-shadow: none;
color: transparent;
margin-top:0;
width: 50px;
padding-left: 0;
padding-right: 0;
border-radius: 0 5px 5px 0;
}
.tco-subscribe-form input[type="submit"]:hover {
text-shadow: none;
color: transparent;
}
Hope that helps.
Perfect thanks .
You’re welcome.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.