Custom Logo Text Font question

Hello Support,

I am using X theme with X child and want to use the Google Font, Sedgwick Ave for the Logo Text Title.

I have the following in my Custom CSS:

I have turned off Font Manager:

The logo text renders correctly in Cornerstone:

But it does not render correctly in Production:

Can you please help?

Credentials appear below.

Thank you in advance,
Pam

Hello Pam,

Thanks for writing in! I have logged in and I was able to resolved the issue. I edit your custom css and relocated the Google font line in your child theme’s style.css instead.

/*

Theme Name: X – Child Theme
Theme URI: http://theme.co/x/
Author: Themeco
Author URI: http://theme.co/
Description: Make all of your modifications to X in this child theme.
Version: 1.0.0
Template: x

*/

@import url('//fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Sedgwick+Ave');

Please check your site now.

Ah yes, thank you very much RueNel, I had forgotten to add it there instead. Thank you so much.

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.