Custom links not showing in cornerstone

I’ve used Custom links in the past and they have worked just fine (green highlight on screenshot).

But I just tried any new custom link, and while it shows up on the back end, it does not show on the front end (red highlight on screenshot).

I can’t figure out where I am going wrong. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Hello @it_lafayettehabitat_org,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concerns we need to check your settings I would request you, please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Evidently it took several hours for the changes to take effect as the “Brush With Kindness” Custom Link is now showing. Is it normal for that process to take so long?

Hello @it_lafayettehabitat_org,

It generally happened due to the aggressive cache please make sure you have purged all the cache or browser cache. You must clear the browser cache as well. Glad that things are well for you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.