Custom link and hover color in one text box element only

Hello

I have read other tutorials on this on the x theme forum but none seem to work with my site. I want to change to link color/hover color but ONLY on the column of links in the center of this page

http://bedstuyloveaffair.us/wordpressdemo/welcome/

I’ve tried creating custom classes in the global CSS as well as trying the following in the Style box of the text box in cornerstone but nothing seemed to work

a:link {
color: #0094DE;
text-decoration: none;

}
a:visited {
text-decoration: none;
color: #0094DE;

}

How can go about fixing this? Making a private note with my login info

Thanks!

Hi @whitelobster11,

Thanks for writing in.

Use this code below in your custom CSS:

.tg-item .tg-dark a{
color:red;
} 

.tg-item .tg-dark a:hover{
color:red;
} 

.tg-item .tg-dark a:visited{
color:green;
} 

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Hello

Thanks so much for your reply- I’ve tried pasting this but it had no effect on the text element on the main page. What else can I try? Please feel free to use the login credentials I previously posted to take a look at the backend.

Thank you so much!

Hi There,

Sorry if it doesn’t work. You can make use of this code instead:

.x-text a {
  color: #0094DE;
  text-decoration: none;
}
.x-text a:hover {
   text-decoration: none;
   color: #0094DE;
}

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

Awesome that worked perfectly thanks so much!

Glad to hear it!

Hello

This worked however my goal was to only change the link colors for that one text box- this seems to be effecting all body links. What can I do to make it so that it only effects the contents of one text box in cornerstone?

Thanks

Hi there,

Please kindly go to each Text Element which you want to change the color and add the Class below:

Then please change the CSS code my colleague gave you to:

.x-text.change-color a {
  color: #0094DE;
  text-decoration: none;
}
.x-text.change-color a:hover {
   text-decoration: none;
   color: #0094DE;
}

Hope it helps.