I have custom JS code that I need to load for a button on one of my pages. I have tried a plugin to add the code to the header. The JS loads when I have a wordpress admin logged in but not for normal site visitors. When I add the JS to the custom JS section on the page or globally, it never works.
The code should allow that button to open a new sign up window.
Hi There,
Thank you for writing in, if you have a Button HTML code on the content, please place it on a RAW Content element.
If you add the JS code to the Theme Options > JS or page JS please remove the opening <script> and closing </script> tag on your code.
Hope it helps,
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.