Custom Icons for Links Not Showing for Modal Navigation in Headers (Pro)

Hello, I’m working on a site and would like to add some icons before each of the links in the modal navigation element in the headers. When I toggle the graphic tab, the default icon (finger pointing) appears on the menu, but there’s no where to change the icon in the header workspace. The icons appear in the other areas of the header builder, just not for the modal navigation element. Any ideas what might be happening here?

Site URL: http://www.sonnethouse.com/membership/arriving-to-rehearsal-prepared/

Screenshot of workspace where the icon should be showing up: https://www.dropbox.com/s/sg6dk4wzo3py59o/Screenshot%202017-11-21%2010.34.20.png?dl=0

The Menu Icons you find under the Menu Section from Wordpress. Go back to the Dashboard and in the Menu Section from Wordpress (not in the Customizer). Select your Menu there and you can change the Icons. The Menu Icons are not in Header Builder.

Interesting. I’ve seen that option there, didn’t even think to use that. I just assumed it would all be available via the Header builder. I’ll check it out. Thanks for the help!

Yep! Definitely worked!! Thanks!

1 Like

No Problem youre welcome :wink:

Glad to hear it’s sorted.

Thank you for helping out, @The-E-Blog. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.