Custom HTML

I have created some charts in html that I’m trying to cut/paste into the tabs element. For some reason when I do that my charts aren’t displaying at all in any of the tabs. I am on the most current versions of Wordpress and Pro Theme. Is this something you can walk me through to fix?

Hey @wbowdre,

Thanks for reaching out!

It would be best if we could check your setup properly. That being said, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Page URL in question

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi @wbowdre,

I have checked your website but didn’t find the page the way you described, but found a page in Page List which shows a Tab with the Chart. After investigating the page, I found that you have added custom HTML code to the Raw Content element inside the Classic Tab element. If that is what you are trying to point out, it seems to be working fine.
If that is not the case and you are trying to point out something else, please provide any screenshot marked with the issue or any video that helps us recognize the problem.
Please remember that custom code-related issues are beyond the scope Theme Support, I would suggest you hire a developer who can assist you in doing the customization or you can avail of our newly launched service called One, where we answer the questions beyond normal theme support.

Thanks

Here is a link to a video I made to show the problem I’m having. Hope this helps.

https://www.canva.com/design/DAFvjnXp89s/OYS4_JC_HfRMNhBM3qIqKA/watch?utm_content=DAFvjnXp89s&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=publishsharelink

Hi @wbowdre,

The content you are trying to coming from some custom coding and showing the error in the JavaScript console. I would suggest you contact from where you got this code.
Please remember that investigating custom coding or related issues is beyond the scope of Theme Support.

Thanks

Thank you for taking the time to troubleshoot this. I’ll get with the developer of the html code to see if he can modify to make it work.

Hi @wbowdre,

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.