I can’t seem to find any information on the difference between a Custom Headline and a Featured Headline.
Can anyone tell me or direct me to some information that explains it?
I am using Integrity in the X Theme.
Thanks
I can’t seem to find any information on the difference between a Custom Headline and a Featured Headline.
Can anyone tell me or direct me to some information that explains it?
I am using Integrity in the X Theme.
Thanks
Hi there,
The difference is between the options that each has. Please kindly check the article below for the Custom Headline:
http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/shortcodes/custom-headline/
And this article for the Feature Headline:
http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/shortcodes/feature-headline/
Thank you.
Thanks for the reply. I checked out the links you sent but the one for the Featured Headline doesn’t have any explaination about it, so I am still not sure the exact differences.
I know the Featured Headline allows for the icons to be put with the headline. I guess my the main question I have is, does the Google spider look at the Custom VS Featured headlines differently in any sort of way AND if it does, what are they. Is one better than the other for Google purposes?
Thanks
Hi there,
There is no difference between the SEO aspect of the two elements as you have the choice on both to change the tag which will be used for the headline:

The difference lies within cosmetic aspects only and you can use both of them interchangeably regarding the Google Sniffing concerns.
Thank you.
Great, thanks for the info.
You’re more than welcome,
Cheers 