Custom header: Navigation inline, dropdown menu hidden behind other div?

I’m trying to create a custom fixed navigation on the left. Everything looks fine. But the dropdown menus from the inline navigation (when I click on “Link 1”) is hidden behind some other div. The bar itself is set to z-index: 9999, so I really don’t know why the dropdown menu gets cut off. :confused:

I found the solution! :smiley:

You have to set “Content scrolling” as “Off”. Otherwise you’d have to scroll to the right to see the dropdown menu. And since the scrollbar is hidden by default, the dropdown menu seems to be hidden behind some other div.

2 Likes

Hi @Yin,

Happy to hear that.

Great guide and tip also it would really help others also.

We really appreciate other member who shares there solution to their questions because it will help our community to be strong.

Thank you much.

Feel free to ask us again.

Cheers,

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.