Hi,
We have a client that is really set on a custom header which I’ll attach an image of.

Is the header/navbar in the picture something we’d be able to replicate using the X Pro theme?
-Andrew
Hi,
We have a client that is really set on a custom header which I’ll attach an image of.

Is the header/navbar in the picture something we’d be able to replicate using the X Pro theme?
-Andrew
Hi there,
You will have options to add the layout such as the logo on the left, and menu at the right, and having a slider below as a separate bar and this kind of stuff.
But you will need to do intensive custom CSS code to be able to get the same look and feel.
So I will say, you will have the layout related options at hand, and will need to do the aesthetic stuff yourself.
I suggest that you check the Video below to get familiar with the options at hand in Pro:
https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/elements-tips-and-tricks/214
Thank you.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.