Custom header CTA disappeared, no header on new page

Hello,
I did small changes (the colour and padding) on my CTA button in the header and now in the mobile view the CTA button is not visible anymore. Why??

Also, I added one more page to the primary menu (Your wonderful life) but the custom header does not appear on this page, although the header is designed for the entire page and I added this page specifically because it does not show - still, no header. Why?

Thank you!

Hi Vivien,

Thanks for reaching out!

I check your website on an actual mobile device and I can confirm that the CTA is not showing due to a cache issue because when I clear the WP Rocket cache it is now showing properly in the mobile view. On the other hand, the reason why the header is not showing on the “Your wonderful life” page because you set the page template to Blank - No Container | No Header, Footer. In order to fix your issue, I suggest that you set the page template to Blank - No Container | Header, Footer.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Hello, aaaah ok yes makes sense! Thank you very much! :slight_smile:

Hi Vivien,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you. If you have any other concerns regarding our theme features, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.