Custom Header Content Inline with Logobar

Looking to add custom header content inline with logo bar as described in this deprecated forum post.

I tried following these instructions, installed latest child theme (which I think is x_child, not stack specific anymore?) but could not find the _brand.php file I would be supposed to modify.

Please advise. Thanks!

Hi,

The _brand.php file is now located in wp-content/themes/x/framework/legacy/cranium/headers/views/global

You can copy it to your child theme in the same path wp-content/themes/x-child/framework/legacy/cranium/headers/views/global

You need to create those folders in your child theme as they are not there by default.

Hope that helps

Thanks. I copied the files there, but the solution posted no longer works.

Same question above still, looking to add header content inline with logo. Please advise. Thanks!

ie logo to the left and a active phone number and email address to the right as the example.

Hi there,

The phone number and the email should be display if you edit _brand.php and place it in the correct directory for X 5. Please make sure that you have the file in x-child/framework/legacy/cranium/headers/views/global. The CSS codes might need so adjustment as well as it might display differently on your site.