Custom form not showing properly on xtheme

Hi everyone,

I’m facing a problem related to forms with xtheme theme on a wordpress site (www.arbibook.com). I have created a custom form to display some values on the web page that I would send to a php file afterwards. The issue is that Chromes displays properly the form select values but using another web browser (Mozilla firefox, Safari, …) the web page displays/prints the values of the select box.

Please find attached the form code:

> <div class="formulario">
> 	<form action="getbookinfo.php" method="post">
> 				<select name="libro">
> 					<option value="ARBI1">ARBI 1</option>
> 					<option value="ARBI2">ARBI 2</option>
> 					<option value="ARBI3">ARBI 3</option>
> 					<option value="ARBI4">ARBI 4</option>
> 					<option value="ARBIColection">ARBI Collection</option>
> 				</select>
> 				<select name="idioma">
> 					<option value="ingles">Ingles</option>
> 					<option value="español">Español</option>
> 					<option value="euskera">Euskera</option>
> 					<option value="catalan">Catalan</option>
> 					<option value="frances">Frances</option>
> 					<option value="italiano">Italiano</option>
> 					<option value="aleman">Aleman</option>
> 					<option value="sueco">Sueco</option>
> 					<option value="chino">Chino</option>
> 					<option value="japones">Japones</option></select>
> 					<input name="submit" type="submit" value="¡Cómpralo ya!" />
> 		</form>
> </div>

Chrome Browser display

Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome mobile,…

I hope you can help me with this issue.

Best regards

Never mind, I managed to solve the issue another way :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.