Custom font sizing issue

Hi I’m using custom webfonts I have installed. My website is www.cntrlplace.com.

They work fine with code I found on here, but the problem i’m having is i’m unable to edit the font sizes in the customizer typography section and also the css I’ve used before with xtheme, but neither seem to be working. I would also like to be able to control the line spacing.

Below is the css I added.

h1 .h1 {font-size: 14px;}

Thank you.

Also the fonts seem to be breaking out of the content box, and merging with the text in the next one down the bottom.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

You can only use custom fonts with custom CSS, there is no way it can be configured through other existing fonts (eg. google fonts). You must use that CSS to change it.

As for the merging text, please add text line height like this

h1 .h1 {font-size: 14px; line-height: 14px;}

Thanks!

Hi sorry but this did nothing for some reason, and was the same solution I first mentioned aside from the line height.

Still can’t change the font size this way

Okay so it was working for a minute, but while trying to size it, all the fonts changed to the one font?

I’d like the heading font to be “NEVIS BOLD” and the body font to be “STELLAR LIGHT”

When I didn’t choose the size of the text just and set it to 0.4 em’s for letter spacing it was fine, now though it seems everything has switched to STELLAR LIGHT, and the spacing is all out of wack.

So it was doing a bunch of weird things and not following what I typed but, It seems to be working now I fixed it myself thank you.

Hi there,

Glad it’s working now. And sorry for the confusion, you said you’re editing your custom font through customizer typography which isn’t possible (it’s only applicable for built-in fonts). And you said to change the line spacing. Your CSS is correct since there is no way you could edit it through typography and so I only added the line height as you requested.

Thanks.