Custom Font Not Uploading

Hi there!

I’ve used custom fonts in the font manager many times, but today, it’s not letting me add a custom font to a new website built. It lets me upload the font, but then, after upload, it doesn’t update to show the new font; it shows the same button of “Import Font Files” as if I did nothing. Is there a known issue with the latest updates?

Thanks!

Hello Marc,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concern, we need to check your settings. I would request you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details meanwhile you must troubleshoot common issue before we investigate your settings.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi Marc,

You need to add a font from the Font Manager and select the imported font into it for further use and you need to use the specific font name to use that.

Screenshot 2022-03-17 171003

Hope it helps.
Thanks

right, I did that, but it still isn’t working. I uploaded the font and added the custom font under “Headings.” The problem is that is not Cubano. So I did everything correctly, and I did it the way I’ve always done it, but it’s not working.

so I went to another website where I am using a custom font. When it’s uploaded, it lets me select the weight there in the custom font section. But on this website, it’s only showing the button to upload a font, even after uploading.

What I see on the website that is correct
Screen Shot 2022-03-17 at 2.19.25 PM

What I see on the website with a problem
Screen Shot 2022-03-17 at 2.19.34 PM

I got it figured out. I ended up creating a development website on my personal server, set everything up, and then migrated that website over and it worked.

Hey Marc,

We’re glad that you’re able to figure it out! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.