Custom FONT implementation issue

Hi there,

I’m building a site at:

http://www.padthai.decorolux.com/

On my desktop, the Lithos Pro font set in included perfectly. On my mobile, works like a charm.
However, on my ipad mini, it defaults to ‘’ times new roman ‘’ or ‘‘lato’’. I tried to modify it every way I could, but I can’t get it to work.

A friend of mine checked it and it does the same thing for her from a 13.3 inch macbook air.

Could you give me a hand?

Hi there,

Thanks for writing around! It seems like a cache issue, have you tried clearing the cache of your device? I checked in a simulator and the font is displaying fine on my end.

Let us know how this goes!

Hi, I emptied the cache and disabled the plugin.
Unfortunately, this did not fix the issue.

Any other ideas? The issue is with Lithos Pro, for some weird reason, my other custom font, (lobster two) works fine.

Hey @Pbalazs89,

This might have something to do with the font itself. Please contact the font provider. Regretfully, since this is not a part of X, you need to investigate this further yourself or a third party developer.

Thank you for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.