Hi,
I added uploaded some .ttf fonts to my site per the directions here
https://xthemetips.com/adding-your-own-font-to-x/139/
Is it possible to apply these fonts to a Navigation Inline element?
Thanks,
J
Hi,
I added uploaded some .ttf fonts to my site per the directions here
https://xthemetips.com/adding-your-own-font-to-x/139/
Is it possible to apply these fonts to a Navigation Inline element?
Thanks,
J
Hi J,
Yes, it is possible. Go to Customize tab and then add the helper class: customfont
Then let’s update the declaration to this:
.customfont > li > .x-anchor .x-anchor-text-primary {
font-family: 'Tofino' !important;
}
Hope this helps.
Thanks so much Lely, that worked great.
I’d also like to apply the font to the text on two header buttons and footer text.
I tried adding the helper class to them but it didn’t seem to change the text.
I also tried creating new classes for them with no change.
J
Hi There,
Is this your website: https://www.staging3.dangerpress.com/?
I couldn’t find any buttons on the header.
For the footer text, please add the following CSS:
body > .x-container.max.width {
font-family: 'Tofino' !important;
}
Regards!
Thank you Thai.
Yes, that is the correct site. In the header, on the right, under the social icons, the phone number and email address are setup as buttons
I tried the css and wasn’t able to effect the text in the footer.
Here’s more info on the text
J
Hi,
You can try this code instead.
.customfont span {
font-family: 'Tofino' !important;
}
You also need to add customfont class to your element in the footer.
Hope that helps.