Custom font doesn't show after import on new URL

Hi there,

Hope you could help me out with this one…
We’ve build a new site with pro.
In the secure note you find the URL as the website is not live (for public).

On the trial URL the font does show perfect. (heading)
I export the site to a new URL and the font doesnt show anymore (even if I import the custom font again).

I had this problem before, the solution i made then was an Adobe font. But this font doensn’t show on Adobe.

Could you please help me out?

Thank you!

Hello @macvink,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked your live site URL, it seems that the site is not loading properly but if you check the console through the browser inspector, you will get the issue of mixed content. Please have a look at the given screenshot in the secure note.

It seems that the URLs are not fully replaced while moving the site from staging to productions or moving from HTTP to HTTPS site URL, which causes the Mixed Content issue [ HTTP and HTTPS ] blocking to load of the font files

You can also try out this arcticle on how to update the URLs when you are moving the sites.

Also, remember that the exact URL should be mentioned in Setting > General , WordPress Address and Site URL , including the protocol i.e HTTP/HTTPS.

Hope this helps.
Thanks

Thank you very much!

I have checked the Https and changed it!
Still the font doenst show :s sorry…

Could you advice me again?

Hello @macvink,

I checked your site, it seems there is a mixed content issue, I would suggest you reupload the font file and import it. If it doesn’t work for you please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi!

I have tried to reupload the font, it doesnt work!
Below the login details!

Thank you for your help !

Nevermind!

IT WORKS!!! Thank you @prakash_s

Have a nice day!

Glad to hear that, @macvink

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.