Custom Font after uploading to site backend, CSS and HTML code

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to use a custom font that I have uploaded to the folder "fonts’ within my child theme as directed. Then I am inserting into my CSS for referencing by…

/* FONT PATH

When I’m in Cornerstone editing text, I would like to use this new font. It has worked before in the previous version of Theme X, however, after revalidating our services to update Theme X/Cornerstone. It has stopped working.

I am using this HTML code to use the font:

I have attempted to use the new upload custom fonts through Cornerstone. However, it crashed my site completely. I was able to recover it. Would someone please let me know if there this is an issue with the Theme or suggest another way to use and reference custom fonts.

Thanks in for the help in advance.
Ricardo

Hello Ricardo,

Thanks for writing to us.

To use a custom font through the builder I would suggest you please have a look at our doc to learn more about how to use the custom font.

I would also suggest you please use the".WOFF" format font instead of the ".TTF "format font. In case you want to use a custom font through the custom CSS code please have a look at this article.

If it doesn’t work for you, we need to check your settings, I would request you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details meanwhile you must troubleshoot a few common issues before we investigate your settings.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.