Custom data attributes not visible, when not logged in

I have added some data attributes to an a-tag, to trigger a plugin’s function. This works as long as I’m logged in, but as soon as I log out and try to click the tag, nothing happens.
Apparently all custom attributes are removed, when a visitor is not logged in.

If I log in, the attribute is visible again and I can click on the link, and it triggers the plugin.

What is happening here? Why is X, Cornerstone or whatever is doing it, removing data attributes when a visitor is not logged in? It’s not Wordpress, because I have different projects with the same plugin, that don’t run on X and Cornerstone, where it works without a problem.

When logged in, the a-tag looks like this:
<a href="#" data-event_no="66205" data-test="test" class="basm basm_select basm-btn" style="outline: none;">Get your festival pass &gt;&gt;</a>

When not logged in, it looks like this:
<a href="#" class="basm basm_select basm-btn" style="outline: none;">Get your festival pass &gt;&gt;</a>

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! What’s the plugin that you’re using? Also provide us with the reference URL to check your issue.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.