Custom-cta

Hi,
Can you please help as i am having an issue where background and text colours(see picture attached) have gone within my custom callouts where i am using the class “custom-cta”.

I have a few similar sites using the exact same code, but i notice they havent been updated for a while, so i’m not sure if this is an update issue.

Thank you in advance for any support you can provide.

Very best regards

Mario

Hello Mario,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of cache just because the custom CSS code of your custom CSS class is not working, please note it is not possible to debug your custom CSS code issue with only screenshots. It would be best if you could share the exact page URL so that we can check and advise you. I would suggest you must purge all the cache so that the latest code renders properly after the theme update.

I would also suggest you please use the V2 Button element where you would get all the design tools to design your button.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Hi Prakash,

I am very grateful for your reply and advice. I had already tried the cache, but i did try it again but it has had no affect. Sorry i didnt think to supply that but here is the url and i have also attached an image of what it should look like and in-fact it does look like in the back end when i edit cornerstone.

Thanks you once again.
Kind Regards
Mario

Hello @mariogarcia1,

I checked your given page URL it seems that there is an issue with the cache which is why your custom CSS is not working, I would suggest you please purge all the cache from the WP-Optimize cache plugin and temporarily deactivate the cache plugin then check it again.

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi Prakash,
Thank you so much, it worked. You are an absolute star!!

Many many thanks.

Kind Regards

Mario

Hello Mario,

Glad that we were able to help you. Please feel free to open a new thread if you have any more concerns.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.