Custom CSS works in Cornerstone but not live website

Hi guys

I’ve seen similar topics posted and the solution is usually a missing curly brace or incorrect syntax, but I’ve run the CSS through csslint and no errors are coming up. I’ve added a bunch of custom css to columns and my contact form and it’s displaying perfectly in Cornerstone but not when I view the live preview. Any idea what’s causing the problem? Url is https://psyqconsulting.co.za/home/, hover effects are meant to happen on the services & client stories blocks, and custom styling is meant to apply to the contact form too.

Thanks

Hello @ChrisDeBruyne,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of broken HTML issue, I would suggest you clone the page first, and then please delete the content section one by one and check which section is causing the issue if it doesn’t work for you we need to check your settings. I would request you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details meanwhile you must troubleshoot common issue before we investigate your settings.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi @prakash_s

Thanks so much. I went through all the potentially problematic items on the page, turns out it was the image in the very first section. Had some commented out css on it - deleted it and everything is working great now.

Thank you!

Hey @ChrisDeBruyne,

We’re glad that you’re able to figure it out! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.