Custom CSS editor in Cornersone

Hello there,

I have a small but annoying problem with custom CSS editor inside Cornerstone.
I can’t select all CSS in it with Ctrl+A which was possible before.

I have made all updates and searched on google but no solution. What seems to be the problem?

Thanks in advance

Hi there @peradam,

Thanks for writing in!

This should still be possible, the color of the highlighting has been changed, which on some screens/browsers isn’t particualy visable this makes it look like the CSS isn’t selected, however if you then use the keyboard shortcut to copy the CSS and paste it somewhere else, it should come out perfectly.

We’re looking into that contrast issue for a future release.

Let us know if it still doesn’t work though on your end.

Thanks!

Hello, yes it is true.

Seems like it works, just there is no visual difference between selected and unselected text.
In previous versions of Cornerstone this wasn’t a case, that got me wondering.

Thanks a lot,

Regards

Hello @peradam,

Our developers are working to fix this future releases.

Thanks for understanding.