Custom content on supefly menu and mobile

Hello guys! I’m working on a website that uses X and a Superfly menu. Some links on the menu have a custom html content. The menu works well on desktop, but not on mobile. On mobile if I click on a menu item that has a custom content, the custom content fills the screen and hides the menu, so I can not click on the link anymore. Is there a different solution to be adopted?
I hid the navbar of X through css, could I make it visible only on mobile? How?

thank you

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Can you please provide the URL of your site so we can take a look at your setup?

Thank you.

Thank you and sorry for the delay!
I added the link in the custom content, so there’s no problem in this case.
best regards

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.